Table of Contents
Checkout Page Software
Thrivecart and Samcart are great examples of a checkout page software. So whether you are selling a high ticket coaching program, a digital product (such as an ebook or course), or a consultation call both of these softwares have a massive impact on the way that people pay you! One main reason people decide to use this software is because of the easy way in which strangers can turn into customers through a simple cart checkout. That’s why in this article, I’m going to share with you some of my favorite features of this software. You can see an image below of the different types of sales I’ve made which show up in my email inbox.
If you haven’t heard of Thrivecart, don’t fret! I’m going to share with you exactly why I love using Thrivecart. Thrivecart is a checkout software which allows you to receive payments for digital & physical products as well as for services. I’ve used Thrivecart personally to sell courses and digital downloads and it has been a super simple set-up.
Here is a non-comprehensive list of things I’ve sold with Thrivecart:
- Digital Courses
- Canva Templates
- Consultation Calls
- Website Templates & Tutorials
We’re going to get a bit geeky here! Thrivecart connects up easily with essential software you already have including email marketing platforms, Zapier, Course Platforms (like Podia, Thinkific, Teachable, and more), connect up Facebook pixels, Google analytics, and so much more. Easy integrations means that you can connect up all the dots when you are planning for your course launch. Thrivecart uses something called “behaviors” to setup what happens after someone purchases your products. I talk more about this in my Systematic Funnels training.
Here are just a few of the different integrations that I’ve used in the past to sell products and services.
- Convertkit tag integrations for post purchase buyers
- Zapier integration with Thinkific to enroll students in a course
Why stop at only selling one thing, when you can create multiple ways for people to purchase from you? You’re seriously leaving money on the table if you don’t have another product to create. With both Thrivecart and Samcart, you have the ability to offer special upsell trainings, courses, templates, services, and more. Upsells provides people with the opportunity to purchase valuable digital products or services that are on a discount or aren’t available for purchase anywhere on your site.
Samcart is another amazing cart checkout software. The main differences between the two softwares is that Samcart offers some different integrations and has a really beautiful user interface for drag and drop checkout page design. One of my clients used Samcart to design his salespage and made over $3k for a 6 week group coaching program. Here are some of the main things I like about Samcart.
- Easy to use user interface, especially checkout design pages (making it easier for less design savvy folks)
- Much easier to integrate and track purchases with Convertkit (versus Thrivecart)
- Has some integrations with other platforms such as Thinkific versus having to create a zapier (versus Thrivecart)
Samcart has improved over time and now includes tons of templates that are beautifully designed and simple to customize with an easy to use drag and drop interface. In my opinion, I think this is where Samcart has a much better templates. So if designing beautiful templates to sell your course, program, or service – I recommend Samcart.
Table of Contents
Easy Affiliate Setup
Although I don’t currently use Samcart, I think that their affiliate setup is quite easy. I’m an affiliate of several creators who use Samcart and have actually told several people about how they can setup Samcart for their own programs. I personally believe that both Thrivecart and Samcart have an affiliate setup, there is a distinct difference in how their setup that might confuse people. Thrivecart’s affiliate setup takes a bit of time to get to understand how to set up, versus with Samcart – it appears to be a bit easier to create.
Both Thrivecart and Samcart are an investment, but they are definitely worth it if you are planning on selling anything virtually such as group coaching programs, courses, digital products, or services.
- Great lifetime investment
- Perfect for those who want to not worry about recurring expenses and have more funds available upfront
- Great for those that want to sell a digital courses or services
- Perfect for those that don’t mind being a little tech-savvy
- Great month to month payment plan
- Perfect for those that want a small investment upfront and don’t mind monthly payments
- Great for those that want to sell courses or services
- Perfect for those that are less tech-savvy and like a clean user interface with drag and drop functionality + beautiful templates
I personally have used both cart checkout softwares in the past to create a seamless solution for receiving payments and upselling other products or services.